Our costs and contracts
We're the first organisation in the UK housing, care and development sector to publish more information about our costs. You can also find details of upcoming contracts.
Our procurement pipeline contains details of existing contracts we anticipate will be re-procured and new procurement projects. Please register on www.housingprocurement.com for full visibility of tender opportunities as they are published.
Being transparent in the way we run our business really matters to us, which is why we make sure you can easily find and access our transparency information.
But, we want to take things further and be the first in UK housing, care and development to publish more information about our costs. We’re a social enterprise so it’s really important you feel reassured we’re spending resources in the best possible way. While Councils and many public bodies have to do this already, we’re doing this because we think it’s the right thing to do.
Here’s some useful information before you get started:
- The information for each month is updated every 6 to 8 weeks and will be added here. As a minimum this information will be added to the website quarterly.
- Transparency – a guide to spend types explains what the description of the cost actually means
- Sometimes commercial confidentiality means we need to replace a creditor’s name with Redacted: Commercial Confidence
- Sometimes the information is classed as personal data and the Data Protection Act means we cannot publish so instead you’ll see Redacted: Personal Data
Transparency data 2019 - 2021
If you’d like to see any figures from previous years please drop us an email at email@example.com
- Transparency data January, February and March 2021-xlsx 6MBDownload
- Transparency data December 2019 and January 2020-xlsx 3MBDownload
- Transparency data April, May, June, July 2020-xlsx 5MBDownload
- Transparency data April 2021 to December 2021-xlsx 14MBDownload
- Transparency data August to December 2020-xlsx 8MBDownload