We don’t always get things right, and that’s frustrating for you. Making a formal complaint means we will look into what’s gone wrong and sort it out.

The Housing Ombudsman describes a complaint as:

“an expression of dissatisfaction, however made, about the standard of service, actions or lack of action by the organisation, its own staff, or those acting on its behalf, affecting an individual resident or group of residents.”

You may feel let down by:

  • A service we should have provided
  • The standard of the service you have received
  • The way we’ve treated you
  • The attitude of one of our team
  • Or maybe we’ve not done something as our policies and processes say we should

These are examples when you might want to make a complaint.

When is something not a complaint?

Repairs: When something breaks, like a boiler, you should first report a repair rather than make a complaint. Report a repair

Anti-social behaviour: If you are a victim of anti-social behaviour (ASB), such as noisy neighbours or litter, we will take your report seriously. We have a specialist team trained to help you. Report ASB.

However, if you are unhappy with how we've handled your repair or  ASB report, please make a complaint.

Getting extra help

Please get in touch if you need extra help to make your complaint.

We can help with:

  • Information is available in other languages
  • Different formats are available, such as large print
  • Support if you have problems reading or writing
  • Interpreter or translator service available
  • Help to find independent advice

How to make a complaint

If you feel dissatisfied by something we’ve done you can make a complaint:

You might want to ask someone to make a complaint for you. That could be a friend, relative or an advocate. Just as long as you have given them permission to do so.

Our complaints performance

We don’t always get it right. When this happens, we encourage customers to complain so we can sort things out and learn from mistakes we have made.

Make your complaint online by completing the form below

All fields marked with * are required.

Please provide your details. We will normally contact you by phone, email or letter.

This is sometimes called your tenancy reference number. It's normally eight digits long and you can find it on My Home Account, annual rent statement, rent statement, service charge letter, rent update letter or direct debit letter.

Some examples might be a physical or mental disability or someone over 65 in the household.

This might include religious, cultural requirements, accessibility needs or times that you are not available.

Help us improve our website. Did you find this web page useful?

The information we receive from this form is anonymous. This means we can't get back in touch. If you need our help, please get in touch.